Who am I?
I'm just a girl in the city, working on my career, finding my passions, and eating and shopping my way through life in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
I've been blogging in some shape or form for years, but my previous blog began when I was in university and reflected more who I was then. I started this blog in 2012 one as a way to symbolize my passing into a new phase of my life and I hope it's a better reflection of who I am now.
What can you find here?
Basically musings on things that interest me: fashion, beauty, food, photography, arts and culture! This blog is a journey of my life through the things I love, and I hope to connect with others who love the same things.
I've been very fortunate to have some pretty amazing opportunities. Thank you to all who made it possible and who continue to support this blog.
- Featured on CBC Vancouver for the #KeepItReal campaign about body image
- Completed a #365outfit challenge where I wore 365 different outfits over the course of a year
- Hosted and organized one of Vancouver's first fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger conference
- Did a 24 day lipstick challenge where I posted 24 days of lip swatches for the Annabelle TwistUp lip crayons
- Participated in a blogger fashion challenge at Metropolis at Metrotown
- Participated in an online blogger fashion challenge with Lacoste
I always love to hear from readers! You can get in touch with me with your comments or questions via Twitter (@mizzjblog) or by email.